This bold hand-carved wooden pendant, captures the history and artistry of the Silk Road. It can be worn separately or combined with matching earrings. Use your own chain or purchase a separate leather or suede cord to fit your style.
- Handcrafted by Tajik Master Artist Sodiq Zaripov
- Approximately 2.75" in diameter
- Suzani embroidery pattern carved on both sides
- Fair Trade
- Color of each pendant varies due to natural variation in the wood
- Leather or suede cord sold separately, in multiple lengths.
Master Sodiq is a fifth generation wood carver, from the ancient Silk Road city of Istaravshan, Tajikistan, which just celebrated its 2500 year anniversary. His hand-carved wooden products are famed throughout Central Asia, including his combs, which have been awarded the UNESCO Seal of Excellence. For more information about Master Sodiq, click here.