- Handcrafted by Tajik Master Artist Sodiq Zaripov
- Solid walnut teardrop shape, same suzani embroidery pattern carved on both front and back
- Large: 2 1/4" long; Small: 1 7/8" long
- Fair Trade
- Very lightweight, easy on the ears
- Simple 18 1/2" leather cord included
- Color of each pendant varies due to natural variation in the wood
Master Sodiq is a fifth generation wood carver, from the ancient Silk Road city of Istaravshan, Tajikistan, which just celebrated its 2500 year anniversary. His hand-carved wooden products are famed throughout Central Asia, including his combs, which have been awarded the UNESCO Seal of Excellence. For more information about Master Sodiq, click here.